Craving for something exotic? Try this Arabic-Mexican fusion dish of prawn, chicken and fish kebabs. Coupled with veggies, kebabs are a great way to make a little meat go a long way... It's perfect for serving during cocktails too!
1. Prep the meats (prawn, fish and chicken) by marinading them in olive oil, curry and cumin powder, salt & pepper.
2. Arrange the meats with vegetables (green pepper slices, onion wedges and whole button mushrooms) and grill away.
3. Serve on top of a warmed tortilla and curry rice (just sprinkle curry powder or turmeric with rice). The rice is optional since the kebabs can survive on bread alone.
4. Add a side of whole corn kernels.
5. Lastly, top with a garlic yogurt sauce (yogurt + very little mayo to thicken + crushed garlic clove + salt + coriander)